[Harp-L] I am considering selling my (holy grail) Kendrick 1012 harp amp.

The irony is I bought it this week on ebay and was forced to resign from my position the next day. What happened was this: I needed a performance amp. I saw this one on ebay (pristine photos, less than 20 hours of use) and contacted G. Weber for advice. He nearly jumped through the email and told me to buy it. There are only 10 made in the world within the last couple of years (as per Gerald Weber) and he charged (sit down for this) 2999.00. 45 watts, 1 ten inch and one 12 inch Kendrick speaker. Built in 3 knob reverb. About 50 lbs. or so. And loud. I won it in an auction and paid 1500 with shipping and would sell it for the same. I'm very very ambivalent about doing this and if I was sure would have it on ebay already. So I thought let me just test the waters about reselling it. Obviously if I did I would supply more details, Gerald'e emails to me in reference to the amp, my ebay rating (impeccable), and photos. I'm not going to play any games with the price though. Gerald stated he has made 3 harp amps and this one by far is the best. In his opinion it may be the best harp amp ever made (and I have the email he sent me last week saying this) dennis (nyc)