[Harp-L] Del McCoury Band

Last night, my band Sassparilla opened for this legend of Bluegrass at the Aladdin Theater in Portland Oregon and were treated to 2 and a half hours of the tastiest, tightest and sweetest bluegrass music I have ever heard.  Del Coury band sports a world-class fiddler and the eight time world mandolin champion, and Del still has that amazing sweet voice that has been gracing venues for more than thirty years.

Harp content?  thank God they didn't have a harp player in the band!

--
Ross
www.sassparillapdx.com