[Harp-L] Tom Ball suggests a Shure SM-54 mic?

On Richard Hunter's site, hunterharp.com, on Tom Ball's suggestions re
getting a clean sound, he mentions the discontinued model SM54 as being a great
high Z alternative to the low Z SM 57 or 58.  I just went to  the Shure site,
and see no mention of it, neither in existing mics or  discontinued mics.  In
fact, I see no SM models in discontinued mics.  Anyone have any knowledge of
this mic?
ron