Re: [Harp-L] $500 and a new amp...

After listening to Richard Hunters "Ridin' Blues" I'm sold on these digitech amp modelers. You can have a 59 Tweed Bassman with a Boss DM2 analog delay petal for $200.00. To my ears and where I'm at in my playing/band situation they are more than enough and the possibilities of different sound/patch setups open up possibilities that a single purpose amp (no matter how good) just does not offer. I'm presently seriously considering the RP350 and Richard told me that is what he also plans to be upgrading to so we can expect a ton of patches from him when he gets his dialed in.