[Harp-L] re:500.00 amp

As has been mentioned before, buy the Kalamazoo II from Greg @ blowsmeaway.com, play with it for about a year, and then if  you think are ready to start gigging, go buy a Sonny Jr..  I think it takes a while to really learn how to play amplified harp, so start with an inexpensive amp that  is proven to give you the sound you want.  And then save yourself the time and effort of trying to find the right guitar amp that you can set-up for harp and just buy the best tool for the job, Gary has already done the research and the work.  Yeah, I know they are not cheap, but neither is the search, purchase, trial and error and frustration of trying to modify an amp not designed for harp.  Ask the guy with that killer vintage amp and you'll probably discover that he has a garage full of "projects".