[Harp-L] Yakety Sax Video

Dear Mailing List,

I've been lurking on this list for a while, off and on for years, really.
I have recently posted my first harmonica video on You Tube, and you can
have a look here if you're into that sort of thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TsGX-HoxKQ

Please let me know what you all think.

I play bass guitar in a rock band, but I've been a harmonica junky for a
long time. Check out my band here: http://www.captainmurgatroyd.com but
note that there is not much harmonica content there. I have thrown in a
few harmonica bits here and there on our "studio" recordings, including
the track called "Don't You", which you can find for download in the
"Official Transmissions" portion of our site.

Enjoy!

Thanks,
Matt "Harmonica" Smith
a.k.a. Melvil Dewey