'Re: [Harp-L] shortly chromatic -playing it safe

MP writes:
"take it back Roscoe--
I hear from JR that Smokey Joe can smoke most  anybody playing that
button-beast'

Hey MP & list,
Sorry that I was misunderstood. I wasn't writing about anyone in  particular,
&  I NEVER said ALL chromatic was "play -it-safe"   Only that I personally
don't usually dig the style of playing either chro or  diatonic that always
colors in the lines. That's me personally. This  includes the 1000th version of
Juke played note perfect on diatonic,  or any of the old chestnuts that lay
easily on chro. ( I have more albums by  Toots than any other harmonica player.
There is a lot of chromatic I  love.)

So back off, sucker - (insert tongue-in-cheek smiley face)

 BTW, I've also heard that Smokey Joe is one of the guys who can  PLAY.

Later,
Rosco

_buy CDs, sample music:CD Baby: maybe  august_
(http://cdbaby.com/cd/maybeaugust)
_www.myspace.com/maybeaugust_ (http://www.myspace.com/maybeaugust)
_may.be  au.gust_ (http://www.maybeaugust.com/)