[Harp-L] Re: I Say a Little Prayer

I just want to thank all of you for your all-too-kind comments about my You Tube video.   If
anyone hasn't seen it yet its at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6ksUBFk9So

Your comments are my a great motivation for me to make new recordings.   I especially appreciated
the request for "The Look of Love".   I just tried that one for the first time and I can dig it!
(But I think that one is not as conducive to unaccompanied playing,  I might need to use
Band-in-a-Box to put a little samba behind me.)  Another one of my favorite Bacharach tunes is
"Baby It's You", especially the one-hit-wonder version from 1969 by "A Band Named Smith".

Anyway, thanks again to everyone who commented on list, offlist, or over at You Tube.