Re: [Harp-L] Is Spah the exact same time every year?

Hey Michael,

First, CONGRATULATIONS!! That's ~awesome~ news
about your engagement. Wow! Very, very cool. :-)

SPAH will be held Aug. 14-19 next year (2007) in
Milwaukee, Wis. Here's the "official" Web page:
http://www.spah.org/mc/page.do?sitePageId=10141

The convention tends to occur in roughly the same
time frame every year (mid-to-late August), and
each year is hosted in a different city, but I
couldn't offer a realistic date-range. You might
ask someone like Paul Davies who's a past president
who's been to a million of them.

If you shoot for a June wedding you should be safe.
My wedding anniversary is in April and I've never
had a conflict with SPAH. ;-)

Anyway, congrats again. I wish you and your lady
all the happiness in the world. :-)))

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.

--- Michael Rubin <rubinmichael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>