Re: [Harp-L] Irish Harmonica

Thanks Steve. Of course I didn't think of playing the G scale on the D whistle. That makes sense. Also your absolutely right about me thinking because Clark makes on D and C whistles that those are the popular keys. I've got a low D XB40 that I'm going to have Pat Missin tune to Paddy Richter. I've also got Brendan Power's instruction book. Now I need to save my shekels to get a G harp. I agree about James Conway, his album is great.

Jon