[Harp-L] Re: million piece jigsaw

----- Original Message -----
A  sloppy friend of mine once told me regarding learning music, "I feel like
I'm putting together a million piece jigsaw and every day I get another
piece in the puzzle.  Sometimes I get a corner or an
 edge piece and a little more of the picture is revealed to me.  But there
are still hundreds of thousands of pieces left to go."

 -tim

------
Excellent!  That's it,with one thing left out.

When you  *do*  get another piece of the puzzle, you have to take it into
your heart, masticate it, tumble it, spin it, hang it out to dry, and make
it all your own.  It's not enough to just know where the pieces go.  You
must create your own picture from them.

Mozart performed his solos with "embellishments" too.  Different every time.

The diference between "giving it up" and "mailing it in."

PEACE
Scott
Believe in Magic!