[Harp-L] passive agressive sound guys

In a message dated 12/11/2006 10:56:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Tim  Moyer
wrote:

.......All the sound guy had to do was watch the show and keep the  sound
balanced in the room........snip.............. I ran my microtrack  recorder
right next to the sound board, so it heard what the sound man  heard.
And it was a disaster.  Throughout most of the  recording you can't even tell
there's a harmonica on stage,  ........snip.......  Most of the time, all you
can hear is the main vocal  (rarely the harmonies), bass and kick drum.

So Tim, sounds  simple enough, tho i have no experience running sound.  So
the sound man  heard the finished product (as u heard it on your recording) and
liked it that  way?
What do u think the soundguy did to screw up the sound and  what do u think
he could have done?
Ron