[Harp-L] Air on G string

    If you want to play it on harmonica without many # or b, transpose
the music to C.  and it can be played on any key of chrom or diatonics
easily.  With a diatonics, you have to bend several notes accurately or
use two or three diatonics stacked as explained in my previous post.  I
have 10 hole short Hohner chromatic and it plays the piece well.  I
checked out channel4.com and found out the harp performer was young
Philip Achille I met in SPAH 2 years ago.  However, I could not find the
music to listen to my chagrin though it refers his playing Air in G in
ensemble.   If any one has problem to transpose to C of any music piece,
wite me off list.   Ken inn Ga