Re: [Harp-L] Shelby Lynne Great Harp Solo

Hmmm....Amazon doesn't give you enough to hear the harp solo. By the
way, I AM a country fan (among many other things) but if this is
supposed to be country, I wouldn't have known.
RD

>>> "James" <wasabileo@xxxxxxxxxx> 13/12/2006 11:46:08 >>>
I am not a fan of C&W (but I enjoyed Bob Paparrozi backing up George
Jones) but I just heard this Shelby Lynne tune - Gotta Get Back and the
harp solo just blew me away.
I think its played by somebody named Bill Bottrell , who alos plays 12
string, slide and pedal steel.

http://www.amazon.com/I-Am-Shelby-Lynne/dp/B00002MHRD