From: "Chris Michalek" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Mike Fugazzi" <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx>, "Eric Garcia" <ericgar85@xxxxxxxxxxx>, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] So I bought a Line 6 Roto-machine yesterday...
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 18:32:47 +0000

I have a leslie simulator on one of my line 6 pedals. I'm assuming its the same patch that is on yours. It sounds better with an octave pedal like the HOG. It also sounds a helluva lot better when you use two amps. In general I think the leslie effect sounds cheesy with the harp. I'm sure my other effects sound cheesy too but I like 'em.

Ring modulator is where it's at... you can hear that at www.myspace.com/thebuddhsgroove in the tune stratus. In that tune you can hear my leslie sim patch but I turned the speaker speed all the way up to get that spaceship sound that George Brooks detests so much. :-)