[Harp-L] Epi Intonation Tuitional Question

Gidday,
I am wondering if the better players have an opinion on whether they alternate with tongue and then epiglotis articulation in their playing, to play faster, and yet let each have a momentary rest by see saw ing between them?? My harmonica teacher doesn't spend a lot of time using epi articulation in normal playing, although he has a vibrato to die for and it is one of his trademarks here in Aussie. I would also like to ask a simple question.............it seems speed is directly dependant on the message getting through, that you need the end of a note to be the beginning sound of the next. That is why the epi allows a rest of sorts as well. It seems that the epi is best for bent notes, as the deeper articulation has a natural bending quality anyway. Any advice on articulation Ta-Ga-Ta, vs Ta-Hut-Ta, or any others would be much appreciated. Same with any patterns around the blues scale. I have been using Jason's 2 forward, one back, and I reckon it will help immensely once I become submerged in it.
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Australia