RE: [Harp-L] Possibly the oldest living harmonica player...

Ken wrote:

Ralph Waldo McBurney... America's Oldest Worker... who
also plays harmonica!

He's 104!

A couple of years ago we had a documentary about old war veterans and there was a feller from the US on there who was well over 100 and he played a tune on the harmonica. Is this him? I can't for the life of me remember his name. And I can't even remember from the video. Says something about the somewhat accelerated version of the ageing process that seems to apply to me!

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica
HEAR my CD clips: http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm

Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters! http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters