[Harp-L] Air on a G string.

Thanks to all you folk who responded to my question regarding this matter,
I took some comfort from the fact that the young player (Phillipe) is actually musically trained and is proficient on sax,bass and piano to boot.
Shish, wish I had paid more attention to those early school recorder lessons!
Incidentally, I was surprisd to learn from the little "classic fm ephemera" book ,that in Belgium, it is law that schoolkids must have harmonica lessons at a certain age!
Regards to all, Sean.

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html