Re: [Harp-L] Trippy harp experiences

Since Iceman brought up LSD, and often invokes Miles Davis....it's 1979,
Morgantown, West Virginia [Trip Henderson will remember]...yours truly is
tripping his ass off on blotter, playing along with records in my
apartment. I had just bought Miles Davis' "Bitches Brew" but I'd never
heard it, or any Miles for that matter...anyway, I put on "Miles Runs the
Voodoo Down" and started playing my harp along with the record. Now mind
you at that point I didn't know shit about playing jazz or anything else,
really...but when that record started: Wow! That was a trippy experience.
WVa Bob