[Harp-L] buddha harmonica forum

The Buddha forum has been dead for awhile.  I had to switch servers and lost everything. I finally have the time to rebuild it this weekend, so I'm looking for suggestions on how to make it better.  I'm using a unix server now and will be using the Simple Machines Forum software unless of course somebody has a better idea.

The goal is to make the buddha forum an extension of harp-l but with more of a community format.  It want it to be a place to be for people to discuss whatever they want, current event, news, politics, religion, end time prophecies, UFO or whatever. Of course, I also want it to be a place to discuss all aspect of the harmonica, music, playing other instruments and how they relate to harmonica, CD reviews, gig booking, industry contacts, amps, amp configuration, mobile recording, home studio etc... furthermore, if you're an expert in a certain area, I invite you to run your own section and moderate it.

Thanks for the input.