[Harp-L] Re: Buddha Community Forum

> The Buddha forum has been dead for awhile.  I had to switch servers and lost everything. I
> finally have the time to rebuild it this weekend, so I'm looking for suggestions on how to make
> it better.  I'm using a unix server now and will be using the Simple Machines Forum software
> unless of course somebody has a better idea.

My suggestion is to make it as easy as possible for harp players to upload MP3s and/or videos of
their own playing.  Not that it wasn't already easy, but if you set up an inviting area
specifically for that purpose with easy-to-understand instructions and encouragement, maybe we'd
get more representative samples from some of the players here on harp-l.