re: [Harp-L] Trippy harp experiences

ICEMAN,

Hate to tell you,

I remember that night well.

that was ME, --THE DOCTOR....

That is how we met,

I should have only given you one drop.........

thought you should know after all these years,

best,

randy singer

Begin forwarded message:

e: [Harp-L] Trippy harp experiences

Posted by: "icemanle@xxxxxxx" icemanle@xxxxxxx

Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:44 pm (PST)

When traveling the world in 1973 (with a harmonica in my pocket), I found myself in Goa, India, along with a lot of other wandering hippies from all over the world. We congragated on the beach at night. One particular night, acharacter calling himself "The Doctor", appeared with an eyedropper bottle full of liquid LSD and a flashlight. He would walk up to you, introduce himself, and ask if you wanted 1 drop or 2. Then he would ask you to say "Ahhh" as he shone the flashlight down your mouth and give you a drop or 2 of his medicing. I spent the next 3 hours sitting on the beach with my knees drawn up, head between them, staring at the glistening sand sparkles in the moonlight and played harmonica quietly. It was here that I made many breakthroughs in understanding bending technique and tone.

A trippy experience, indeed.

NEW FLASH WEBSITE- now with VIDEO!!!!

http://www.randysinger.com
http://www.randyandnatasha.com