From: "Chris Michalek" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Wanking

Everybody goes through a wanking period as they evolve into a real player. And as the player matures the wankiness goes away and intention begins to surface. There is also a point where an advanced players gets bored with playing intentfully and then turns back to the chaos that is wankerdom. I won't name the players I have in mind but it's during the wankiness that one tends to lose the audience. In music, it's the height of arrogance and egoism when once stands there and thinks the audience wants to hear waves of shit spewing from an instrument.

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com