[Harp-L] Popper Comments

Harp L friends,

I feel bad that my comments have set off such a fury on here.  I don't know
if you can relate, but that was definitely one of those moments where I knew
I should not have hit send.  I have been trying to take my foot out of my
mouth ever since.

First, I really did not mean to offend anyone.  I have met some great
friends in here and this community has been really helpful to my playing and
teaching.

Second, I don't see any value in clarifying or expanding on my statements.
I made some judgemental comments and repeated a joke that I heard from a
fellow harp player.  I wish to retract those statements and for the second
time, ask if you will accept my apology.  I don't see a debate or argument
on this subject as being productive and I will not discuss it further.  The
comments were made in bad taste and I would like to focus my time and energy
on something more productive.  I hope you will agree.

Last, Popper and Miller are extraordinarily gifted.  I am not and will never
be as good as them.

Sincerely,

MS