[Harp-L] Waves of something spewing

Hello, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask people to refrain from using
*hit in harp-l posts.  It's one a vulgarism but more importantly it causes
digest bounces because people filter for this word.  There's another
vulgarism in a current harp-l thread.  *ank it's also problematic but not
as much so.  I have one subscriber not getting a digest because of this
word.  I'm also under the impression that this word is much more
acceptable in the United States than it might be is some of the
Commonwealth coutures.  Humor me and try and work around these
limitations.  I found an internet site with 1700 synonyms for the
onanastic activity you're trying to describe.  fjm harp-l-listowner