[Harp-L] Mouth won't mind and out of breath!

I am recording tracks for Harmonica Masterclass Home Study Course (1st
month) and music that I can play easily time and time again without
music becomes very difficult when trying to play with music. I seem to
run out of breath and my mouth seems to relax and lose the ability to
play single notes. I try to practice over and over and just seem to get
frustrated and not better. I hope this was the correct place for this
question if not sorry. Please help!