[Harp-L] Waves of something spewing - A Little Respect

I have noticed the tone of some posts getting a abrasive!
Can we all take a breather and agree to disagree. Look, we are very divisive and passionate group. We all have our opinions and we don't always agree.
I believe Walter Horton had the most powerful and percussive tone of any harp player (Blues and non Blues) That's my opinion and I am sure many can and will disagree.
We can debate the merits of Larry Adler and get a diversity of opinions. Who is right? Everybody and Nobody?
This is wonderful sight and there is so much to offer Please lets keep it that way.
Happy Holidays James Leo