[Harp-L] customizing problems

A week or so ago, nonametribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  wrote:

........snip..... gap by drawing the flat brass bar over the reed  with a 002
shim under it as shown by Kinya Pollard in 'Harmonica
Workbench'........snip.....check the tuning and flat the 5 and 9 to -29 cents  for Just Intonation.

For those of us who have  written asking about this K. Pollard technique but
haven't seen the response, I  think i've found the above referenced Harp
Workbench issue -  http://www.harmonicasessions.com/apr04/h-workbench.html
Also, since this poster (assuming the poster is male - the post wasn't
signed)  follows the Pollard method, i wonder why he is this flatting the draw holes
5  and 9 by -29, since this issue of Harp Workbench calls for -12, not minus
29.   Is -29 acceptable or preferred?
I know it's  been covered many times, but I forget and couldn't find it in
the  archives.  Once again, what is this particular modern Hohner just tuning
called and what are the benefits of one just tuning scheme over  another?
Tia.
Ron - lower FL Keys, USA