[Harp-L] Performence Trickulations

Jerome wrote:

>Hi all,
>If the audience wants to hear "waves of shit spewing from an instrument"
>then I don't see >anything wrong in doing so. Often it's the stupidest
>thing they like most and give a standing >ovation for.

>Jerome

  It's sad but true, look at the talent & years of head & hard work that goes into jazz and then
someone walks a bar or plays the harp like a cigar and the audience goes nuts.
However it is a long tradition in the blues (and other music) and you must always consider your audience, folks NEED something to look at in addition to your musical talent, no matter how
hokey. (But, our band will still dodge mustang sally requests all night. ;-)
--
James Day & the Fish Fry
"Jump Blues & Greasy Grooves"