Re: [Harp-L] Happy Holidays and rethinking harp amps

Chris:
<< I been away from the list dealing with life issues...>>

I hope that your return to the list indicates that things have improved/healed on that front.

<<< I bought a Fender Jazz Bass and GK bass amp. I'll tell ya'll right now, the bass is multitudes easier to learn then the harmonica!! In playing the bass I learned a tonne about chords and their structure. >>

Interesting. I bought a guitar to improve my understanding of chords and rhythm, it seems to be a good thing.

Peace and music,
Dave