[Harp-L] Learning Other Instruments from Harp

I have often wondered whether my experience and skills playing harmonica would translate, at least partially, to other instruments.  I have seen these work to a small degree on piano, where my knowledge of scales and improvisation lets me sound like I sort of know what I'm doing.  But I'm more interested in the physical skills rather than music theory, which could apply to any instrument.

Specifically, I have a chromatic harmonica on my Christmas list, and I'm very curious to see how quickly I can pick it up based on four years of playing the diatonic.  I'm also a lover of the saxophone and have to think some of my embouchure and other oral skills from playing harp would carry over to that instrument.  Any comments from Michael Peloquin or anyone else who plays both harp and sax or has gone from diatonic to chromatic?  Are there any other instruments that a harp player could pick up more easily than a non-harp player?

Jonathan Metts