Re: [Harp-L] Country tuning specs and recommendations?

Brother Jerome,

Here's one place to start:

Search: "Country Harmonica Tuning" and you'll come up with this list (and then some!)

http://www.coast2coastmusic.com/diatonic/alt_tunings.shtml

http://www.angelfire.com/tx/myquill/
    Scroll down to "Special Tunings"

http://www.hunterharp.com/shrp5tun.html

http://www.harmonicalessons.com/terms.html
    Scroll down to Country Scale

http://www.harmonicatunes.com/tuning.htm

http://www.celticguitarmusic.com/irishharm.htm

http://www.harmonicatunes.com/aboutus.htm

http://www.countrytabs.com/lessons.asp

http://www.electricbluesclub.co.uk/country.html

http://www.bestharmonicas.com/Harmonica%20Tabs%20Country%20Music.php

http://www.leeoskar.com/
You'll have to search this site on your own, after all I can't do ALL the work for you!

http://www.hoottexas.com/
Scroll down to Jerl Welch. He has a cd titled "Harpin' At The Opry". You'll find it available in the 4-sale section.

And never forget -

http://www.charliemccoy.com/

I know you would have easily found these resources on your own. It just took asking the question, hmm?

Be Blues,

Suave Blues Man

----- Original Message ----- From: "email" <amsterdamoffice@xxxxxxxxx>