RE: [Harp-L] John Popper Criticism REBUKED....

Hey Noah, I like it, it rocks! Cool stuff, nice playing, I dig your
band, the whole image/sound.

However, fire your webmaster. I was trying to learn more and I just got
frustrated trying to navigate your site, there's just this window in the
middle with the text, a little window in all that space, and the scroll
bar was very erratic to operate, among other problems. I gave up, you
don't want folks doing that. I was hoping for more audio and the video
link was tantalizing but I could find none, if there isn't any (such as
with the press kit), remove the link, it disappoints folks to have the
link and then nothing. Just constructive criticism, I assume you guys
are in the game to make a little money. And the game is competitive,
every little thing counts, especially when you now have a world-wide
audience now going to your site!

PS Make sure it works equally well with both Microsoft Internet Explorer
and Mozilla Firefox (and Mac for that matter!). Most of the 'cool' web
site creator programs will build in limitations.

Bill Hines
Hershey, PA