Re: [Harp-L] Octave pedals

If there are volume errors with the POG or any other pedal it's almost always user error.  Especially with the POG/HOG you can just set the levels and think it going to be ok.  You have to play through the unit and continually hit the bypass switch while adjusting the input levels. When it's the same volume on or off then it's set up correctly.

The HOG is everything you'd want the POG to be.  The octave range is wider and it adds a 5th if you want it. The POG was awesome but not even close to what the HOG is.

The BOSS OC-3 is ok but you will have issues with fast passages, high notes, some bends and some chordal comping. It certainly is ok in a pinch and I used one for a while when I was in between selling my POG and waiting for the HOG.

The OC-3 is different from the OC-2