Re: [Harp-L] Re: Mustang Sally

Somebody who was at a blues fest. in Memphis a few years back told me
that just about every band he saw played 'Sally'.
Could be something to do with it....?
RD

>>> "Bob Laughlin" <rlaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 18/12/2006 17:17:38 >>>
I'm as funky as the day is long,,

"I said PLAY that funky music white boy,,
 play that funky music righhhtttt,,,"

"Get up on the good foot, ba bum bum bum,,ba dada bum bum bum bum bum
bum,,"

"Hit me,,Good God,,Uh like a sex machine,,"

And I STILL can't stand "Mustang Sally",,

Go figure.

Funky Bob, James Brown fan
 Funky Bob, harmonicaman
  as funky as I can be,,

"When I get goin',,whatever it gets,,it's gonna get funky."