[Harp-L] Re: Mustang Sally

In addition to a funky groove, the key to this song is in the vocals, IMO. If I could play harp behind Wilson Pickett or Buddy Guy (or even that cat from The Commitments) singing it, I'd gladly play this sucker every set. Sadly, I've never played it with anyone who even comes close.

For the record, I don't "hate" playing it ....... it gets 'em dancing every time .......... but 'round about the 10 minute mark, I start wondering if I'm going to have to fake a seizure to make it stop.

MN

Stay up-to-date with your friends through the Windows Live Spaces friends list. http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mk