[Harp-L] "Out Of The Box" -- Levy DVD

Anybody who is interested in learning to play anything you want with a
diatonic harmonica should go have a listen at
http://www.levyland.com/.

Howard Levy's new DVD, "Out Of The Box" is on sale, and the clips from
it are well worth watching and hearing. It's designed to ease the
moderate to advanced player into the 12 keys, and I can promise most
players can study this DVD for at least a year.

I don't think it matters what style you play, this material will help.

From the website:

"Howard performs and explains 12 new original compositions, each in a different key, all on ONE diatonic harmonica in the Key of C! The music is in many styles- Blues, Jazz, Swing, Tango, Funk, East Indian classical, Klezmer, and Flamenco. Howard plays the tunes and improvises on each one, to the accompaniment of guitarist Chris Siebold, and percussionist Miles Levy. There is an explanation for each piece- how it was written, how to improvise on it, etc. There are lead sheets, as well as mix minus versions of 7 of them. The dvd is a full 90 minutes in length."

Listen!

http://www.levyland.com/

Alan Hall