[Harp-L] Re: Vote for the best harp amp

Bill wrote: "I think this is a very bad idea. As we recently discussed, 'best' is very subjective. Some harp-l members make their living selling these amps. The sound clips might not be 'good' ones, the issues go on."

I agree. What's more, what tiny percentage of Harp-L posters have heard enough of these amps to cast an informed/educated vote? How many people have heard a Meteor AND a Sonny Jr. AND a Harp King AND a Soulful AND a Harp Fanatic AND a Fat Dog AND a Kendrick Texas Crude AND a ThunderHarp AND a Buffalo AND a Harpgear (and a Marble, which was forgotten).
I've gone on record as saying I really dig my Marble Max amp, but I'm not about to rate it against a bunch of amps that I have zero hands-on experience with.
MN

Type your favorite song.  Get a customized station.  Try MSN Radio powered by Pandora. http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001