From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of M. N.
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 1:37 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Vote for the best harp amp

Bill wrote: "I think this is a very bad idea. As we recently discussed,
'best' is very subjective. Some harp-l members make their living selling

these amps. The sound clips might not be 'good' ones, the issues go on."

========================

I agree. What's more, what tiny percentage of Harp-L posters have heard
enough of these amps to cast an informed/educated vote? How many people
have
heard a Meteor AND a Sonny Jr. AND a Harp King AND a Soulful AND a Harp
Fanatic AND a Fat Dog AND a Kendrick Texas Crude AND a ThunderHarp AND a

Buffalo AND a Harpgear (and a Marble, which was forgotten). I've gone on
record as saying I really dig my Marble Max amp, but I'm not
about to rate it against a bunch of amps that I have zero hands-on
experience with.
MN