Re: [Harp-L] Re: Vote for the best harp amp

On Dec 19, 2006, at 1:36 PM, M. N. wrote:

I agree. What's more, what tiny percentage of Harp-L posters have heard enough of these amps to cast an informed/educated vote? How many people have heard a Meteor AND a Sonny Jr. AND a Harp King AND a Soulful AND a Harp Fanatic AND a Fat Dog AND a Kendrick Texas Crude AND a ThunderHarp AND a Buffalo AND a Harpgear (and a Marble, which was forgotten).

Sounds like we need a harp equipment summit? We could set up an equipment seminar and hold it in an exotic location like the O'Hare Hilton :-) I'll help organize. Any takers? Joiners?

Bob

Bob Cohen
Principal, MojoTools Web Design
Blues Harmonica Lessons