[Harp-L] Fw: Sharing Harps

----- Original Message -----
From: connie kresak<mailto:conniecohome@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: conniecohome@xxxxxxx<mailto:conniecohome@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2006 1:13 AM
Subject: Sharing harps/Steven Schutz/Chris M aka LiL Buddha

Howdy; S/SGT. "BUBBLES" here! OK boys & girls, listen up & listen well. Here is the straight skinny on getting & keeping your harmonicas SANITIZED!!! #1 get on down to your local music store & buy a bottle of STERISOL germicide concentrate- makes 1 Gal of BUG & GERM "KILLER" for your harmonicas & any wind instruments I.e. brass, woodwinds & pre-band.#2 Get on down to your local Drug store & get a fine mist inhaler type squeeze bottle. #3 You can use this stuff on the spot or take your harmonicas apart an soak them in a used micro wave meal tray."ATTENTION"!!!!!! DO NOT PUT IN MICRO WAVE.... #4 If you have a vibrating type jewelry cleaner ,all the better. HEY! I got to get back to the front & fight off the bad guys so you can have freedom of speech & whining.~~~ SEMPER ~ HARPN' ~ FI ~~~  From mile up Colorado.....  FRANK  A.K.A. BUBBLES  ..   P.S. If you can't get any of this..GET DOWN & give me a 100 push ups!!!!!!!! & 10  more for CHESTY PULLER ... OOH-RAH!