[Harp-L] re:best harp amp

I am currently working on a website that examines harp related gear.  I have or have access to numerous amps, most of the amps listed!  A gearhead website will give harpers the opportunity to read about real world users and hear samples from every mic, amp, effects processor and harrmonica available.  I still haven't nailed down a way to support the site but I hope to be up and running soon.  Does this sound like an interesting idea to anyone else?