[Harp-L] Harp amp voting

Wow this is the most I've ever posted. A couple of points: Regarding the Meteor per se (which I'm actually trying to negotiate a good price for a used one presently). I had a little correspondence with Scooter who actually discouraged my purchase because he felt it was a little to heavy for my needs (No car in NYC so it's cabs and trains). I was impressed with his integrity and helpfulness. I have to also add that all the amp manufacturers I have communicated with have been really helpful. That would include Sonny, Scooter, Brian P., Steve W., J. Kinder, G. Weber, R. Reynolds, and Rob over the last year or so. Ryan certainly has a point (although finding a player better than him is easier said than done) with the talent quality of the sound bites; this especially happens on ebay with harp-friendly-amps where many of the examples are ambiguously sloppy. Listening to Kim on the Meteor site or Sugar Ray on the Sonny Jr. site can't hurt business. I would also like to add (selfishly) that if anyone has any of these harp "boutique" amps used and for sale to come forward now when people like Ryan and myself are keeping our eyes open. Thanks. dennis