Re: [Harp-L] Gifted Players, Who I Play For

There was a recent thread about talent having a component of being fascinated by something as simple as the intricacies of music or the repetition of rudimentary exercises. Wasn't there a recent comment about Mozart being offended by people's lack of perception regarding the work and struggle he put into music? Our societal perception of Mozart is that he was beyond talented or gifted. We've ranked him amongst the geniuses of our civilisation. fjm