Re: [Harp-L] New Seydel tremolo built in a chromatic-style body

Rupert -

Given the popularity of low D among the likely buyers of this harp, I'd
suggest that it be made as a standard tuning.

Winslow

http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Seydel/Products/22480/SubProducts/22480C

http://www.seydel1847.de/WebRoot/Seydel/Shops/Seydel/Download/htmnewsletter/3/fanfare.mp3