Re: [Harp-L] Gifted Players, Who I Play For

Y'all making judgements about somebody else's passion.

I don't get that.

I have had people say (or think) the same thing about me.

You wanna know something?  I'm just fine.  I didn't get put on this earth to
make somebody else's grade.

I love my life and I'll bet that "friend" of yours loves his.  Even if he
doesn't live up to some ideal you think about him.  It's too bad you don't
love him, or you would accept him.

Judgements say more about them doing the judging than them that are being
judged.

OK off soapbox now.

PEACE
Scott