[Harp-L] Peter Madcat Ruth Harp Clinic

FYI, this is a harp seminar we setup in Atlanta

Members,

As a result of the Charlie Musselwhite harp seminar falling through, we
worked especially hard to get another professional to do a clinic for our
club.

*PETER MADCAT RUTH* has gladly stepped up to help us out.

We will start accepting registrations at the end of December via paypal.

Cost is only $25 for a 4 hour seminar that will include live performance,
harmonica clinic, sign autographs and q & a.

If you procrastinate and don't sign up ahead of time, cost is $35 at the
door.

*If you have not attended a seminar before, this is the one you do not want
to miss*.  Madcat is a great teacher and one of the most electrifying
players out there.

This will be the January AHE meeting.

Here is a link for more details and sound samples:

http://ahe.harmonica.com/Harmonica_Special_Events.html
**
You will be notified when we finalize the location and setup paypal
registration.

Happy Holidays

Matthew

*Atlanta Harmonica Enthusiasts* www.ahe.harmonica.com