[Harp-L] A Whiter Shade of....Yikes!

Additional harp content:

      I find this especilly interesting because the
organ solo on this recording is, apearantly, a massive
quote from  J. S. Bach 's "Air on a G string" (sic.)

It is played on chro. harp at this site;

http://www.channel4.com/culture/microsites/H/how_music_works/p_achille.html

---Conrad       L.A., Ca., USA