[Harp-L] hard to read posts (html?)

  I am under the assumption that this is a fault on my end - Can anyone tell me how to eliminate on AOL, the extraneous letters, equal signs, and digits that are appearing in many of my Harp-L posts? I get them at home in FL, and now I'm getting them in NJ at a different computer. Now that i'm even getting them from the listowner,
 I figger i'd ask again.
 The obvious harp content is that it makes it difficult to read this great list. Btw, thanks everyone for another
 year of great stuff, without the crap and "me too" type posts i get on another list i'm on.
 Ron (in NJ for xmas)