[Harp-L] Re: kalamazoo Reverb 12

I have one and think it is very good harp amp. Mine was also buzzy at first. I replaced the coupling caps with higher value caps for more low end and replaced the filter caps, with excellent results. The amp was made with multiple tone circuit designs. The tone control on mine acts like a treble/volume control, and rolls off the treble nicely when all the way down. I like the reverb, particularly with a chrom. The stock speaker is not bad, but the amp benefits from a replacement. My amp has the replacement output transformer from a Fender Princeton. My amp sounds much better then a stock unserviced amp with the original OPT that I tried.

This site has useful info-
http://www.netads.com/~meo/Guitar/Amps/Kalamazoo/

Jim